[hylafax-users] Upgrade: 4.1.6 to 4.2.1

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I've checked the archives,
Google, newsgroups, everything and come up empty.  Now, on with the show . . .

First, the environment: We're currently running HylaFAX 4.1.6 serving primarily
as a receiver, though we do do some very light sending operations.  Receiving
is what I suspect is pretty typical and outgoing is done with a combination of
SMBFAX and Apache.  Connected to this system (Redhat 8.x) are two internal
modems, a USR 56K Sportster and a new Multitech MT5634 ZPX/PCI.

Second, the question: We'd like to upgrade to v4.2.1 and I'm curious, is this a
seamless upgrade?  Can I just build the new software and drop it right in on
top of the existing installation, or is it more complicated than that?
Anything I should look out for?

Thanks in advance,
Jim

=====