[hylafax-users] Introductory question ...

Hello List:

I would like to have a fax server in my home network.
I am planing to use HylaFax for my fax server.

I have couple of questions:

1. What clients are available for windows 2000 platform?
2. I will send/receive 50-100 fax per month. Is HylaFax right for me?
3. I can only make local call from my phone. Is that mean, I would be
able to fax out to my local calling area only?
4. If #3 is yes, is there any free fax-router available (for HylaFax
server) to fax out beyond my local calling area?
5. Can HylaFax distinguish fax, voice and data tone? It might depends on
modem too, I am not so sure.
6. Is there any answering machine module available for voice call?
7. Is it an issue, if my fax server stay behind a firewall?
8. How friendly HylaFax is with Fedora Core 3?

Thanks in advance !

MOhammad

--

[mkhan@localhost local]$ make love
make: *** No rule to make target `love'.  Stop.