[hylafax-users] Class 1 or Class 2?

I have an eight port Multitech (ISI5634PCI/8) and I'm wondering if I should be
using class 1 or class 2 for faxing?  Right now I am only using three ports
and class 1 and I get about one error page for very 250 to 300 incoming
pages.  However, we will soon be moving all outbound faxing to the same
machine which will mean three more lines and about 350 - 400 ourtgoing faxes
per work day.

Anyone have any experience on how well the Class 2 firmware on the Multitech
cards works?

--
Stephen Carville
Unix and Network Adminstrator