Re: [hylafax-users] FreeBSD 4.x/5.x + Hylafax 4.2.... I'm disperated!!

Hi Giuseppe.

I retried again this morning.
Same results.
But I have realized one strange things...

'ps -aux' return me the following PID:  1158 .... S (Status)
/usr/local/sbin/faxmodem ttyS0'

It's strange because I just run : 'faxaddmodem cuaa0'.
But why 'ps' report '...faxaddmodem ttyS0'.

'ttyS0' should be a linux serial device! but i'm under FreeBSD!
I retried 2/3 times and realized that this 'ps -aux' results happen only the
first time I ON the PC (the first time I run 'faxaddmodem cuaa0'. If I kill
the hang process and restart it again, than 'ps -aux' return me correctly
'faxaddmodem cuaa0' as PID command issued!

Also for your info : all the times, 'ps -aux' indicated me a 'S' status
after 'faxaddmodem cuaa0' terminated unproperly!

D.

 Sponsor:
 Rc auto. Pensi che le assicurazioni online siano tutte uguali? Assaggia
Zuritel. Prezzo tagliato Più garanzie. Clicca per un preventivo.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2818&d=20041217