Re: [hylafax-users] Invalid Black-/WhiteTable code word !?

On 2004.12.16 14:20 Balázs wrote:
Lee Howard írta:
On 2004.12.16 02:52 giz wrote:

Dec 16 10:49:29.23: [22071]: RECV: begin page
Dec 16 10:49:46.75: [22071]: RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count,
row 861, got 1846, expected 1728
Dec 16 10:49:46.82: [22071]: RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count,

Does this (lots and lots of RECV/CQ errors) happen with all senders or just this one particular one?

I got this error once. The second trieing of sender, I got the fax fine.

Then most likely the sender "simply" sent you malformed data. I have seen senders (in particular Brother) signal ECM but then send the data in non-ECM format. They usually get it right on the second attempt. In this case, it's possible that the sender sent ECM data without signalling ECM... or it's possible that the sender didn't get the bit-order on the image data right.

In any case, you'll probably never know unless it happens frequently enough to test.

Lee.