[hylafax-users] Short, custom cover page

Hi All,

Although I've succeeded in producing a custom cover page with my own
logo, it's much longer than I need: an entire page. Seeing as all of my
faxes are composed as email messages that are usually rather short, in
my view it would be much more efficient if I could get my cover page to
occupy a quarter page or less, after which the rest of my message would
follow on the same page. How can I tell hylafax to start printing the
message body on the cover page a few lines down from my custom header
and logo area?

  system: debian sarge
  hylafax-server version: 4.2.0-13

Thanks,