[hylafax-users] patch for tiff2pdf reworked (Re: Hylafax 4.2 + FaxNotify)

Hello Lionel and Josi,

I just reworked my patch for tiff2pdf and sent it to the Debian bug tracking system. See these URLs

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi/hylafax-patch2?bug=285739&msg=6&att=1

In the AWK script to set variable RES, I replaced the line

if(rw > rw0) { rw0=rw; rl0=rl;}}

with these two:

  if(rw > rw0) { rw0=rw;}
  if(rl > rl0) { rl0=rl;}}

With this change my version will be equivalent to the original script.
This should only affect TIFF files that display more than one resolution line with tiffinfo and have different resolution values in these lines. (I assume this might be a multipage document containing pages with different resolutions.)

Bodo