Re: [hylafax-users] faxstat problem on FC2?

Ok.

Here's my experience with PAM.

Installed it with mysql plugin - sig 11 all over the place. Couldn't work it out, recompiling the server, installing uninstalling bits and pieces.

It turns out the mysql pam plugin has a fit if you do anything out of the ordinary - a space in the wrong place, wrong column type etc. This then has a run on effect and pam crashes then the hylafax process.

The moral of the story is - make sure your pam setup is perfect!

This works in FC1

hylafax

auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth debug
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth debug

system-auth

auth        required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

account required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so

password required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 type=
password sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5
shadow
password required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

session     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so