Re: [hylafax-users] most popular windows client

--- Darren Nickerson <darren.nickerson@xxxxxxxx>

http://wiki.ifax.com/tiki-index.php?page=ClientSoftware

> > George
>
> And because it's a Wiki, if anyone sees a client
> that's not listed, or an
> incorrect listing, they can correct it!
>
> -Darren

Despite the clients section in the HowTo and the Wiki,
despite how easy can be developing a client, all the
clients suffer from problems:

-lacking features present in the others
-near death after some time
-the developer "disappear", worse when you payed a
license
-commercial orientation (this coul be good as bad)

I wonder why never was created a project to unify the
efforts as a sub-project of HylaFAX.

Pedro