Re: [hylafax-users] most popular windows client

"George Bell" wrote:

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 00:13, Lee Howard wrote:

It wouldn't be a bad idea for someone to keep an updated list of well-working client programs (including screenshots, quick overviews, and comparisons) if anyone wanted to contribute the time to do that. I tried at one time, but it fell low on my priority list as far as things that I needed to do for HylaFAX went.

There's also a list here:

http://wiki.ifax.com/tiki-index.php?page=ClientSoftware

George

And because it's a Wiki, if anyone sees a client that's not listed, or an incorrect listing, they can correct it!

-Darren