Re: [hylafax-users] Limit Transmit Speed for VOIP faxes

I saw that, but I don't see "sendfax" firing... I queue the fax up using hfaxd.
I see FaxGetty, FaxQueuer, and FaxSend. I don't think my fax process uses that
application at all!

Before I wrote to the list, I tried using "DesiredSpeed" in
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config and in
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS3. It was an unknown command in both places
according to daemon.log ...

I guess I still need a point in the right direction...

Can you explain better the error correction for Class1 and Class1.0?
  Would I configure my modem as a Class1 device instead of a Class2.0 device?
  Do all Class1 fax machines support error correction?

CG