Re: [hylafax-users] Client GUI ???

Trey Nolen wrote:
Hey, I downloaded your program. Running it on Windows here and it looks good. I'll probably start using it instead of the old client we were using.
I'm happy! :)

I did notice a few language (English) issues if you are interested.
Yes, my English is not the better that you have hear.

For example, "Sended" should be "Sent" on the buttons at the top. I'm not sure what the "Modify" button does.
Modify is used for reschedule the outgoing fax.

And I'm also not sure what "Rubrica" does/means. Rubrica is not an English word that I know of, and I tried translating from Italian (since your domain is .it ), but google didn't find any matches.
I have seen that google is not able to translate "Rubrica". It mean
"Address book".

When I click on the Rubrica button, I get a new window with non-English buttons:

According to Google:
Ritorna = Return (or maybe Back in this case)
Nuovo = New
Elmina = Delete
Salba = Save
Chiave = Key
Cerca = Try
Modifica = Modification (or Modify here)

Ritorna -> Return back. Nuovo -> Create new contact (delete, save if you have modify) Cerca -> Go for search Chiave -> Key for search

To resolve this and other problems, I'm working for hylapex 2.0. It has
a lot of new features, like:
- new i18n system (text files), so you can help me to translate :)
- internal fax viewer;
- new address book with a create wizard (sqlite, odbc [also on mac and
  *nix], mysql)
- right click on grid with all function (resend, update, modify job...)
- filtered view (by date or by number of fax)
- save-as. You can save fax as pdf, jpg, etc..
- fax concatenate on send-fax. Then you print to virtual "fax-printer",
  send fax windows appear. You you print another time into fax-printer",
  the second fax is concatenate to the first (multi pages fax)
- multi-user for the s.o. like win 2k, xp, *unix, mac
- speed up the code

Trey Nolen

Michele Petrazzo