[hylafax-users] Hylafax very unstable

Title: Hylafax very unstable

Hi list,

I'm wondering what I've missed. I've compiled and set up hylafax on FC2/RHE3 with postfix and using it as a mail-to-fax gateway. Everything is working great as long as I don't touch the fax machine.

If at some point I turn off the fax, hell is starting. Hylafax doesn't correctly recognize this fax to be aborted and no way to have it send it again, except if I restart the computer. However the system is meant to send hundreds of faxes every day, and I have no control on the remote faxes like now, so I don't know when somebody turns off their fax. And because of that, having to restart my server, which runs a lot of other services, is really not an option.

Does anyone know where I could look?

Erich