Re: [hylafax-users] Client GUI ???

Gerry Doris wrote:
I have been using Whfc on an old Win98 box for years.  Unfortunately, it
stopped working after I upgraded to 4.2.  It seems that it is only for
hylafax up to 4.1??  I tried emailing to the Whfc author but he hasn't
replied.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a windows client program. This is for casual use on a home network so I'd prefer a free application if possible.

Also, I run hylafax on a rather old linux box that doesn't have enough
memory or cpu to support X windows.  I've tried out a few linux clients
but they all expect to be running on the hylafax box.  I like a
recommendation for a client/server app for my other linux box too.

I'm the author of hylapex: sf.net/projects/hylapex. Some users say me that it work well on win9x, and on Linux box. If you want, you can try it. Any comment are welcome.

Bye,
Michele Petrazzo