[hylafax-users] printer service Fax /configuration on linux host/

Hi, I have a problem with my little knowledge.

How can I connect the Postscript printer to the
printer service Fax of the linux host?

How printer service Fax should be configured (which
files should I edit)?

I've added Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS to the windows
system and set it's port to //linuxserver/fax
I'm printing to this printer/fax and the job
disappears from the queue but nothing is going to
happen (modem is idle). Frankly speaking I?ve no idea
how to configure this fax (the share fax was already
inserted when I started SWAT to see Samba
configuration)

thank you.
Paul