Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Client - Server problem

Thomas

The problem is that your router is not doing the ftp connection tracking on port 4559. In linux it is easy as making sure that ip_conntrack_ftp is running with 4559 specified as one of the ports.

eg

insmod ip_conntrack_ftp ports=21,4559

What was happening to me was the client was connecting but not able to transfer the postscript file and was hanging at this point.

support wrote:
Hi,

I have port 4559 forwarded on NAT. My host.faxd is correct. Will it be my
NAT problem or hylafax does not support NAT address translation?

Thomas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Reich" <rei@xxxxxxxx>