Re: [hylafax-users] Failure to train remote modem !?

Am 17. Nov 2004 um 17:17 Uhr schrieb Lee Howard:
HylaFAX CVS-HEAD now ignores garbage from the modem at the end of the TCF signal. So, you can wait until 4.2.1, you can get CVS-HEAD, or you can apply the patch.

I had the same issue, thanks for the patch. Strangely enough, I still could send to one specific destination, but only if I passed -1, -2 or -3 to sendfax, and even then only at 2400.

When will 4.2.1 be released? That is, is it close enough that package maintainers for the various OS distros can simply wait for it, or should they build 4.2.0 with the patch?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx

Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.