new_fax.tif:
    Sender: 9525551234
     Pages: 1
   Quality: Normal
      Page: North American Letter
TimeToRecv: 0:22
SignalRate: 14400 bit/s
DataFormat: 1-D MH
ErrCorrect: No

I don't know for sure this is the "correct" way to do what you are looking to do, but it both displays the same output as the original in the TIF viewer, and it outputs the same information from faxinfo.
HTH,
paul

***On Wed 4:21p Nov 17 Y.MaX <yattaspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote***
not just.

I want to create a "new" file tif that it contains information and that
these file created, read from faxinfo, gives back the inserted information.

Bye
    MaX