Von: Louie Gonsalves [mailto:louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 8. November 2004 16:55
An: Marcos Paulo
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [hylafax-users] Email to Fax Gateway: *with* PDF. How?

Greetings, Marcos.

Thanks for the script..

Tried your perl script.  At first I needed to install perl-MIME-tools, which I did -- now I'm getting a different error, I have your faxgw perl script in /etc/smrsh and /var/spool/hylafax/bin, with permissions of 777 on both places -- this is the error:

|/var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxgw
   (reason: 13)
   (expanded from:  <faxtest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)

  ----- Transcript of session follows ----- Could not open  for append: Permission denied at /etc/smrsh/faxgw line 53, <STDIN> line 1913.