[hylafax-users] black list

Hello every body,
I use hylafax for a fax/modem Zyxel U90E
My problem is when I try to send a fax and all attempts fail, the phone number is put in a "black list" and I don't want this.
To clear this "black list", i have to stop/start the modem.
My question is how can I configure hylafax in order to avoid that phone number are put in a "black list" after some fail's attempts?
Thanks in advance

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !