[hylafax-users] Problem with WHFC - job is NAK'd

I can send and receive faxes using HylaFAX fine. I cannot send jobs using
WHFC successfully. The jobs appear to be sent just fine to the HylaFAX
server but a message pops up in Windows announcing the job has been NAK'd
whatever that means.

I searched for this problem and read the WHFC FAQ. I see wre thers have had
this problem too but there was no response in the thread.

The actual message is:

"failed to submit job 23: unspecified reason scheduler NAK'd request"

I downloaded Darren's HylaFSP and with a few minutes of fiddling with the
printer properties was able to send FAXes just fine. Therefore it is
something to do with WHFC.

I am using hylafax-4.1.8-1rhp on the server and WHFC 1.2 with the cover
sheet for version 4.0 of HylaFAX. I have selected that version in settings
for WHFC. Uname reports the following:

Linux 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl #1 Wed Aug 4 12:25:07 EDT 2004 i686 athlon i386

Would someone care to offer help?

Thank you.

Paul Franz
Blackdog Motor Freight