Re: [hylafax-users] modem on /dev/ttyS2 appears wedged

If you don't have any entry in inittab for ttyS2, this
shouldn't be happening. Do you have any FIFO reference
for ttyS2 on hylafax dir? Have you tried re-run
inittab (in the assunption that you had ttyS2
configured before)?

--- "Phillips, Steve M. (IA)"