[hylafax-users] CAUGHT SIGNAL 11

I'm testing 4.2.0  and I keep getting "CAUGHT SIGNAL 11" errors  in the system log when trying to send a test fax with sendfax.

I've traced this down to the USER command. As soon as the USER command is issued, I get user <userid> logged in and then bam!, the process dies.

I running on Redhat Fedora Core 2 and using the src RPM (compiled with gcc 3.3.4) although I also tried the pre-built rh9 RPM and get the same behavior.

Anyone have any ideas what is happening?

I've been running 4.1.8 on this machine with no problem.

--
Michael Osborne <mozstuff@xxxxxxxxx>