[hylafax-users] Viewing sended and received faxes

Hi List!

I’d like that the faxsender (normal user) could view the sended document on client machine.

System of our client machine is Windows 2000 and we use WHFC.

How can I realize it ??

My next question. Now we open received faxes in Irfanview, but we have to another program which can save the multipage document (tif).

Irfanview save one page of document.

What do you use to open the faxes ??

Thanks in advance.

Balázs