[hylafax-users] USRobotics woes

Hello,

RedHat 7.2
hylafax-4.1.1-1rh7

I know our hylafax is out of date, and I am in the process of updating our machines. Recently I have been having problems on our USRobotics External modems in class 2. I changed one of the modems to class1 in hopes that this would alleviate our problems. I was told that one of our clients was still having problems sending faxes to us. They sent a 12 page fax, and we only received 2 pages of it. I do not have an error from this because I was told 2 days after the fact, and cannot find the error log for that fax.

Obviously updating hylafax might help my problems (worried that it would break our custom software integrated with hylafax). Would changing modems to a "Hylafax Recommended" modem help as well? We use about 15 USR modems (all having problems once in awhile).

Thanks,

Adam