Re: [hylafax-users] USRobotics woes

Obviously updating hylafax might help my problems (worried that it would break our custom software integrated with hylafax). Would changing modems to a "Hylafax Recommended" modem help as well? We use about 15 USR modems (all having problems once in awhile).

First you should try class one. Second you should look into upgrading Hylafax to 4.2.0. Finally you can look into buy Multitech modems. For myself since I've done all three we're now at a 0% faxing failure rate.

If you're willing to upgrade the modems you should also look into going digital, it might be cheaper than what you're currently paying.

--
Steven Kurylo