Re: [hylafax-users] Problem sending notification mail

Ok, I got the first problem fixed by changing the
sendmail -ffax ...
sendmail -ruser@mydomain.

Now I would like to send the mail with the fax attached as pdf.
I copied the to files
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/faxrcvd/faxrcvd-pdf
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/faxrcvd/faxrcvd-mail-pdf
into the folder.
Then I altered the faxrcvd-pdf
<snip>
if faxrcvd-mail "$FILE" "$DEVICE" "$COMMID" "$MSG" "$TOADDR" fax
"$TRUNCFILE.pdf | \ /usr/sbin/sendmail $TOADDR; then
	rm -f @spool/@TRUNCFILE.pdf
fi
<snip>

to....

<snip>
if faxrcvd-mail "$FILE" "$DEVICE" "$COMMID" "$MSG" "$TOADDR"
me@xxxxxxxxxxxx "$TRUNCFILE.pdf | \ /usr/sbin/sendmail $TOADDR; then
	rm -f @spool/@TRUNCFILE.pdf
fi
<snip>

And then changed the names as described.

But it doesn't work, what a'm I doing wrong ?

Rasmus