Re: [hylafax-users] Problem sending notification mail

Re-reading your message, I turned out that maybe you
only want send the messages to a single address. If
this is the case, edit the /etc/aliases (in Red Hat,
but I think this is valid to SuSE too) and change the
Faxmaster. Run newaliases after the changes. Cheers.

Pedro

P.S. But FaxDispatch is the best thing to use.