Re: [hylafax-users] INternationnalization

--- Daniel ANDRE <dandre@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thnak you Pedro, I will work one it.
>
> Is there anythink for faxrcvd? The main difficulty
> is that there is a
> $MSG variable I don't where it is feed and how to
> translate it.

I'm still on vacations so I can't check the script for
that $MSG variable right now, and to not say something
wrong I will not comment about it, but, if you are
talking about MSG="4" or similar, this variable take
the string of what happened after session ends, so
take a look at the line echo "Usage: $0 file devID
commID error-msg" and you will see that the other vars
like FILE="1" are placed in the same order. Be aware
that I looked at here https://ww2.evasik.com/fax.html
as an example of a faxrcvd script, yours could be
different.

About the translation, you don't change the MSG value,
you change the email message sentence. Read carefully
the script and you will understand it.

> Is there any possibility to have translated messages
> is upcomming 4.2
> version?

Well, you always can contribute with a french version
;-)