Re: [hylafax-users] INternationnalization

Thnak you Pedro, I will work one it.

Is there anythink for faxrcvd? The main difficulty is that there is a $MSG variable I don't where it is feed and how to translate it.

Is there any possibility to have translated messages is upcomming 4.2 version?

Best regards,

Daniel

Pedro Rocadas a écrit :

--- Daniel ANDRE <dandre@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for frenche version of email notify
programs for receiving and sending faxes. Does anybody has informaton about
it?

Regards,

Daniel ANDRE

Search the mailling list for the words notify pdf, you will find a contribution from a french person. At least you can use his translations for what you want, if I understand your question.