[hylafax-users] Multiple fax numbers

Hi,

I have installed an Hylafax server, and it work properly.

But now, I have several fax numbers on the same phone line, and I would like to Dispatch the fax depending on the number that were called.

I explain by an example :

My hylafax server is pluged on a line that have two numbers 1234567890 and 9876543210.
So, when a fax is sent to 1234567890, I want to Dispatch it to mr.one@xxxxxxxxxxx and when a fax is sent to 9876543210 I want to Dispatch it to mr.two@xxxxxxxxxxx.
But I don't know how to find what was the destination fax number, I just need to know that, after I can use it in the faxrcvd to do cases.

If somebody knows how to find it out, I would be very greatfull ^^

Thanks,
Jay.