[hylafax-users] Recommended (digital) DID System ..

Hello

We want to install a FAX system with routing of the inbound fax by called
number. We (soon) have a PBX from Siemens (HiPath 4000) which is, according to
the manufacturer able to provide DID information on the ISDN line and we need
know which is the recommended way to do this with HylaFAX.

Until now i have researched two options in the list archives :

1.) Using CAPI4Linux and tools from AVM with an Active ISDN Controller like
this:
http://www.avm.de/en/Produkte/active_Controller/index.html
(approx. 300 Euro)

2.) Using a ISDN-Card with modem emulation like this one:
http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/products/MediaGateways/disvbri.htm
(approx. 550 Euro)

Questions :
- Anyone experience with a setup like this (DID precautions , stability)
- Pro/Cons 1.) to 2.) especially CAPI <--> Modem emulation
- Anyone experience with the telco side in europe (Siemens PBX / ISDN / S2M)

Thanxs for any comments

Regards

Andreas