Re: [hylafax-users] OT: Hylafax & digital DID

On 2004.08.09 14:23 Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 05:20:21PM -0400, Joe Chasan wrote:

> the fax device is a multitech DID modem - they work with only a
> "analog DID trunk line which supports the inbound fax calls and a
> regular loop-start line for standard inbound/outbound fax
transmission."

Got it now.  I'd be really surprised if anyone had this; I think your
modem is probably a relic.

Huh? I've got a few of these with various clients using them:

http://www.multitech.com/PRODUCTS/Families/MultiModemDID/

Maybe I'm missing something.

Lee.