Re: [hylafax-users] FaxCover 4.1.8 - editing ps file

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Paul Kraus wrote:

> I am not really a windows guy nor a postscript guy...
> Can you recommand a better driver or
> tel me what i should change to make it more "Portable".

I'd recommend the Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS driver.  After you create
the printer, open up the properties and choose "Printing Preferences",
then click on the Device Settings tab and choose "Advanced".  Open the
Postscript Options and check the "Postscript Output Option".  Make sure
it's on "Optimize for Portability".

We've had good luck with that creating decent postscript.

Bill