[hylafax-users] Problem with faxes with many pages

When sending a fax that has 28+ pages in it to certain fax machines
(usually Ricoh or Cannon) HylaFAX is frequently getting disconnected.
Sometimes it happens after the 1st page and sometimes not until after 20
pages.  It seems more likely to happen when using Super G3 and MMR
compression, however I've also seen it happen using MR compression.  I
have not seen this when sending in V.17.  I can send the exact same fax
to other fax machines Samsung, Sharp, and HylaFAX without any problems
using SuperG3 and MMR.

Has anyone run into this problem or have any ideas for a
solution/workaround?  Disabling Super G3 and MMR isn't really an option.
HylaFAX usually receives a DCN in response to PPS, sometimes it just
receives EOT.  I'll see if I can get some log files showing these errors
posted to the list later.

Thanks,
Kris