[hylafax-users] Mandrake RPMs

Hello everyone,

I have put together Mandrake 10.0 (Official) RPMs for 4.2.0rc2.  These are
unofficial, and have only been tested on my boxes.  After a bit more
testing, I'll be sending these to the Mandrake maintainer of Hylafax for
inclusion in Cooker.  This will happen probably later this week (hopefully
tomorrow).

Darren has agreed to host them along side his Redhat RPMs on the Wiki at
http://wiki.ifax.com, and hopefully we'll get them up there later today.
Until that happens, if you'd like 4.2.0 Mandrake RPMs, please contact me
directly.

I'm still finishing off three issues:

1) I think I'll compile w/PAM support (everyone has PAM on Mandrake,
right?)

2) I'm currently leaving the install in /var/spool/fax rather than
migrating to /var/spool/hylafax.  Moving would break a bunch of my
scripts, and I've spent too much time on the RPMs to cause myself that
much pain right now.  Is there a critical reason for the move?  I'd rather
make the move when the 4.2.0 final RPMs are made.

3) I'm upgrading the config files, init scripts, etc. that Mandrake ships
(the ones that don't come with the Hylafax tarball).  I'm open to
suggestions on newer versions for these if anyone has upgraded copies they
think are exceptional.  In particular, their hyla.conf is ANCIENT(!) and I
don't have a new sample.

Bill