Re: [hylafax-users] T.30 T2 timeout errors

Lee,

Thank you again for all of your time and help!  For about 24 hours I have
not received any T.30 T2 timeout errors but I will do some more testing
today and perhaps till the end of the week at which time I will report back
with my results.

Regarding your modem recommendation, you mentioned the MultiTech
MT5634ZBA-V92 as a good single line solution, what I should have mentioned
is that in my configuration I use 3 modems, 2 of which are dedicated to
hylafax and the other is used for some data transmissions.  I didn't mention
the extra modems earlier because I didn't think it was relevant to my
problem.  Also I was not even aware that a single modem could handle
multiple lines.  Given this new information can I ask you to please
recommend a multiline modem?

Also, I checked the manpage for Class1SwitchingCmd and in fact it was there.
My confusion was because I was referring to the online manpage at
http://www.hylafax.org/man/hylafax-config.html where it is not mentioned.

Thanks again!

steve melo