Re: [hylafax-users] PROBLEM RECEIVEING FAXES

Ok, its me again,

	I don't know why but the faxserver begin to have problems
once again. It worked for 2 days and now all the faxes I receive are
unlegible and only horizontal lines in groups of 10 lines every 2 cm.

I tried yesterday to sent a fax from my home computer to my hylafax
machine and I receive it unlegible. So after that I received other
2 faxes from different persons with the same result.

If somebody is interested in seeing the received faxes I can send him
the fax0000011.tif file.

Any sugestions will be apreciated.

Regards
--