Re: [hylafax-users] PROBLEM RECEIVEING FAXES

Strangely today when I sent 1 fax from my home to the office it
receive it corrupt, but after that one customer sent a fax to me
and it was clear and legible, after that everything begun to work
normaly, and I received 5 or 6 faxes all ok after that.

In any case I know that Slackware uses libtiff 3.6.1 and most probably
unpached. Now when I tried with libtiff 3.5.1 maybe I have not removed
completely the 3.6.1 install and because of that all this were
happening.
I will recheck

Many thanks for now.

Regards