[hylafax-users] to include the fax number arrived in the postscript file

Hello,
 Our Company wishes to obtain an electronic management of documents.
 we have a server of fax with hylafax 4.1.8 for the reception of the
customer orders
I thus allow ourselves you expose my problem In order to create the
indexs of research for the electronic management of documents the
received faxes are converted of postscript into pdf
I would like to include in the file PS the number of arrival (ex
fax020495).
I have an idea to include this number with a script Perl but the Problem
is that in the file the data in binary format
Somebody has is an idea on the command or macro to include in the file
PS
In advance I thank you
--
Y BAESA