[hylafax-users] Hylafax... Mailing directly into PDF

Dear all,

I have just installed SuSE 9.1 and Hylafax4.1.8-21.
Setup the system all seems well. I can receive faxes
no problem.

I am trying to change the notification though. I have
added the etc/FaxDispatch file as outlined in the website
of hylafax and added the lines:
FILETYPE=pdf;
MIMENCODE=bin/uuencode_it;
SENDTO=user1;

I have also created the uuencode_it as instructed and made it
executable.

The problem now is that when I receive a fax, I should
normally be informed of it via e-mail
and the fax received should be attached. But it is not.

Any good ideas? Any good points for me to check?

Thanx.
Chris