[hylafax-users] Logic error in FaxDispatch?

Having somewhat resolved the previous printing issue, I've ran into a new one.

FaxDispatch works great for sending faxes instead of printing, except for two devices. We use ttyM1a, b, c and d. If put in a case statement, c and d work fine, but a and b never send the mail. An example of the case statement I've been using is this:

case "$DEVICE" in

"ttyM1a") SENDTO=one@xxxxxxxxx;;

"ttyM1b") SENDTO=two@xxxxxxxxxxx;;

"ttyM1c") SENDTO=three@xxxxxxxx;;

"ttyM1d") SENDTO=four@xxxxxxxxxxx;;

esac

I've tried if/then/else logic with this as well, and the same thing ends up happening. If I put in just the SENDTO statement, without any logic, it works, but obviously it can't be done this way. What would be causing this/how can I check?

I can only assume that it is detecting the device properly, as four statements following the main program that choose a printer based on device name works.

Running Hylafax v4.1.7alpha023 , on Mandrake 9.0.

-Michael Zmuda