[hylafax-users] Automating WHFC winregistry values

Hi people.

I know this don't have nothing to do with HylaFAx but,
does anyone had developed batch scripts to charge in
windows registry the WHFC values during the user log
on? The idea is automatically configure the WHFC
settings for the user when he/she log in. i'm asking
for because I'm  not familiar with windows batching
and I know the results for messng with windows
registry ;-). Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers.

Pedro