Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with Mail-to-fax gateway

If you have to code to get it working then it obviously isn't already
supported.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Rocadas [mailto:procadas@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 21 May 2004 6:56 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with Mail-to-fax gateway

Hi Geoff.
As Darren said,

> Looks to me like faxmail could be easily extended to
> deal with PDF.

you must hack faxmail to support PDF attachs. But
imho, using mail to send fax is not a good idea. If
you have concerns with security you must put more
atention on that. If the issue is not having the users inserting the fax
number, then a print to samba approach it's a good way. But for me the
best way is always using a client, and you can access shared phonebooks.