[hylafax-users] Does AVM T1 work with hylafax?

Hello everybody!

I'd like to use hylafax and am looking around for possible hardware.

I've found so far the AVM T1, but that doesn't support CAPI according to
	http://www.avm.de/en/index.php3?Produkte/aktive_Controller/T1_T1B/Datenvergleich.html
So I believe that it won't work with hylafax, because of
	"Be careful. The AVM-T1-hardware does not support CAPI cased fax!"
	(http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2003-11/msg00178.html)
and a german post at
	http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-isdn/2004-Mar/0045.html
who both sound negative (at least there's no positive answer).

But then again, there's a patch at
	http://mercury.chem.pitt.edu/~sasha/LinuxFocus/English/November2003/article317.shtml
which says:
	"In this article I will describe how to use your linux box as
	an ISDN fax machine with an ISDN card from AVM and the
	hylafax suite."

So I don't know if it will work or not.

Can somebody help me, please??

Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed; but I can read the archives as well.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Phil