[hylafax-users] Problem with Mail-to-fax gateway

Hi,

I have a problem with my mail-to-fax gatway.  I can send faxes from the command line no probs ut I can't get send mail to send mails to sendfax.

I have tried the instructions in the mailfax.sh-sendmail file to no avail I have also tried the instructions here http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-08/msg00495.html still no good the mail server is just saying

stat=Host unknown (Name server: 12345678.fax.: host not found)

so it is obviously trying to dns look up 12345678.fax which it is not going to find?

How do I get around this?

Regards

Chris Williams