[hylafax-users] Bad Pages Received

Hello all. I'm running into quite a bit of a problem. Our company has been using a hylafax setup to much success in the past, and then we moved to our new building. As soon as we did, some of our customers complained about receiving "half page faxes" and so forth. We did some testing and were able to reproduce the problem.

The problem is that it will fax a page, and it will only receive maybe half of it, and the rest is all messed up. Hylafax will then correctly resubmit the page and then it is received correctly. This has never happened before so frequently for our server. It seems that it happens almost every fax now. We had the phone company come out and give us POTs lines which did not solve the problem. The phone company claims that the lines aren't too noisy.

We decided that it could be our modems, as we were using any old modem that we found laying around when we setup the original server, so we went out and got some Multi-Tech MT2834DX modems, and setup a new updated server running Slackware 9.1 (the old one was running 8.1).

I've included a log of the transmission that I just sent. ANY help you can give is greatly appreciated, as we need to get this solved soon.

Thanks,

Anthony Diak