Re: [hylafax-users] Bad Pages Received

--- Anthony Diak <anthonyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm using the command line to send most of my jobs,
> all of my apps and
> whatnot use the command line to submit the job to
> the server, so quite
> a bit of work will have to be done to change all of
> them to use the -M
> option.  There is no way I can specify this in a
> config file for the
> modem?  (I've been looking into it in the last few
> minutes, and so far
> I've seen no way to do so).
>

> -Anthony Diak...

I can think in hylaconf(?), I'm not sure right now
what's the correct name, but you have the conf file in
$HYLAFAX/etc . Read man hylafax-config for all the
para meters you can use. I guess you can place them in
the config.ttyXX files too. Just curious, are you
using the modems in Class 1?

P.S. You don't needed CCed the messages.