Re: [hylafax-users] Bad Pages Received

I'm using the command line to send most of my jobs, all of my apps and whatnot use the command line to submit the job to the server, so quite a bit of work will have to be done to change all of them to use the -M option. There is no way I can specify this in a config file for the modem? (I've been looking into it in the last few minutes, and so far I've seen no way to do so).

-Anthony Diak...