[hylafax-users] Log permission again

Hello

Is there really anyone whoknow how to solve this or have I done something
wrong?

I'm running hylafax 4.1.6 and I'm trying to make a php-based administration
module.

My main problem for the moment is that documents in docq belong to UUCP
user.

So when I wan't to move them or delete them via php (running under nobody),
I'have a message about permission.

I've already put
RecvFileMode:           0777
LogFileMode:            0600
in my config.ttyS0 file but it change nothing.

Is there any conf file to modify?

Thanks

Emmanuel RIZZI
ARILOG